Monday 21 July 2014

HELLO EVERYONE!





I wanted to do my first post all about me so you can all get a brief insight of who I am!

I am Beatrice, I am 21 years old and I have always had a huge passion for writing and beauty. I have recently been lucky enough to get myself a job working for Estée Lauder and I couldn't be happier!! Estèe Lauder are an amazing company to work for and I have learnt so much already. I feel working for them has allowed to me to understand makeup and skincare a lot more and so I feel like I can share the knowledge of what I have learnt with you all.

I will be using my blog to write about the beauty products I am loving, fashion and basic lifestyle day to day activities. I have been going on to friends and family about all of the new things I have bought and things I have learnt and feel like I should be talking with people who understand and have an addiction to beauty products like me! 

I am so inspired by other beauty bloggers and feel like I have a lot to share with you all and feel like getting my own blog has been long overdue. I am always willing to try out new things to let you all know what I think so you don't end up wasting money on things that aren't worth the hype. I am a very honest person and will always give my truthful opinion on anything I talk about! 

I am very excited to hear from you all and see what you all have to say about the beautiful things of today! With that all said, lets get started! 





No comments:

Post a Comment