Thursday 5 March 2015

Warm, smokey eye!


My first makeup look I wanted to post on my blog is this warm, smokey eye! I created this makeup look today and absolutely love it! Because of the unusual colour of my eyes, I have found they definitely suit warm colours best (thats not to say I don't play with cooler colours from time to time). I would say this is definitely my go to look when I want something that looks like it took a lot of time to do but in actual fact it took about 10 minutes!

Brushes used:
  • MAC 217 blending brush
  • MAC 242 shader brush 
  • MAC 224 tapered blending brush 
  • MAC 219 pencil brush 
  • MAC 266 small angle brush 
  • MAC 210 precise eye liner brush
Products used:
  • MAC NC20 pro longwear concealer 
  • MAC soft brown eyeshadow
  • MAC saddle eyeshadow
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette (shades: Caramel, Morocco, Glisten, Deep plum and LBD)
  • Mac Nylon eyshadow
  • Maybelline gel liner - black 
  • Mac mystery eyeshadow (brows)
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow - Dark Brown 
  • Benefit Cosmetics - gimme brow 
  • Benefit Cosmetics - Roller lash mascara 
I hope you all like this look! Let me know what you think, speak soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment